FCE Katsina Post-UTME (NCE/Degree) screening registration for the 2020/2021 academic session has been announced. Cut-off marks: 120 for NCE courses, 180 for degree courses. The application cost is N2000. See full details below;
This is to inform all candidates (UTME and DIRECT ENTRY) who chose the Federal College of Education, Katsina as their first choice for 2020/2021 Session admission to register online for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
To be eligible for the admission, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 120 marks and above in the 2020 UTME examination for NCE Programme and 180 and above for Degree Programme.
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- The four-year degree programme is available to candidates who have successfully completed the Nigeria Certificate in Education [NCE] and must have purchased the 2020 JAMB DIRECT ENTRY (D.E) form. All Direct Entry applicants must equally have graduated with a minimum of MERIT in their NCE courses.
PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT AND ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR THE POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
All eligible candidates are required to visit the school website: https://fcekatsina.edu.ng/apply to register and make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening. The Registration commences on Monday, 7th September 2020.
- Click on to https://fcekatsina.edu.ng/apply
- Read the instruction carefully
- Create an account if you have just come into the portal for the first time. Simply sign up by entering your First Name, Last Name, Email and any Password
- Login into the Portal with existing login accounts by entering your Email and Password
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- Upon successful payment, click on Continue Registration to continue your registration
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available and upload your passport
- Submit your application form
- On successful completion of your application , print a hard copy of your application form, acknowledgment slip and evidence of payment. Attach photocopies of your credential and submit to ADMISSION OFFICE, FCE Katsina.
For enquiries and/or complaints send an email to email@example.com.